The goal of the project is to create a multifunctional research and production enterprise that will bring dividends. The idea to carry out this project arose in the course of attempts to put into practice our own scientific fundamental and practical research. No one teaches scientists how to attract investors, and most people in science are stomping around. In the scientific field, the only source of raising money is a scientific grant. Of course, this system is improving, but nevertheless, it has some limitations. Therefore, even numerous attempts to get sufficient funding are not successful and scientific developments continue to gather dust on the shelves. Today, for the development of projects there are new tools to attract investment. One of them is retail financing. That is why we invite everyone to become a participant of our promising project.
One of our developments is the Explanta technology - test tube wood!
This is not plastic, it is wood pulp without leaves, roots and branches, which is given the desired shape.
The advantages of our development:
- "green" technology
- will reduce the volume of deforestation
- will preserve endangered plant species and the forest ecosystem as a whole
- innovative development (no analogues)
- an economically profitable raw material for manufacturers of building materials, paper (savings at the stages of harvesting, delivery and processing of timber - they are simply not needed!)
- the processing line can be launched almost anywhere in the world
Wood plays a huge role in human life: it is needed for building materials, paper, furniture. Therefore, the world timber market is only growing!
The market is expected to grow to $ 726.51 billion in 2025 and to $ 956.71 billion in 2030 at a 5.7% CAGR.
Our development will take its rightful place in the market.
From the project you will get the following:
depending on partner status